When it comes to outdoor water-resistant speakers, great sound is only part of the equation. Sure, you expect power and performance, but you also need your speakers to stand up to the extremes of the outdoor environment. Sony built their dual-cone XS-MP1611B speakers to do both.
Polypropylene woofers and tweeters ensure that your music sounds the way it's supposed to, even when you crank it up. They'll sound great for seasons to come, thanks to salt water-resistant, UV-protected components that can handle briny spray and broiling sunlight.
- black 6-1/2" dual cone marine speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer with treated cloth surround
- poly cone tweeter
- IPx5 certified for marine use
- UV- and salt water-resistant
- removable, paintable face
- handles up to 65 watts RMS (140 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- warranty: 1 year